Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Lebron James in love with Damon Jones?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba



This was quite disturbing, watching the celebration on TV at work. Will Damon file a sexual harassment lawsuit?



Perhaps the real serious question in all of this is, do you think the Cavs will beat the Pistons? You all should be able to know my position...here's a hint...my name!



Is Lebron James in love with Damon Jones?nba all star





Yeah. I wondered too. I watched the game last night, and after damon made that 3-point shot to secure the lead, lebron grabbed him and put him on the floor. Not just that, he was all over damon jones, I think he was makin the most of the moment. Still, it looked like a rape.



Is Lebron James in love with Damon Jones?tickets ,nba teams



yes disturbing, but Lebron is not gay. And the Cavs have no chance.
No the Pistons defense is to good and they have a great offense. So I think Pistons will win. But Lately they have been playing like the pistons. They won 4-1 but two of the wins were close. Bucks were not a good team and Pistons are the best team in the NBA. But if they play like they played and Cavs play like they played then Cavs will win this series. But I think Pistons will put it together shut down Lebron and win it in 6.
YES I AM A VERY BIG CAVS FAN I LIVE IN LAKEWOOD OHIO SO U LOVE THE CAVS AND YES CAVS BEAT PISTONS IN GAME 7!!!!!IF THEY CAN BEAT WIZARDS IN A OAD GAME THEY CAN BEAT PISTONS ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!11
no i dont think they will, but dont be surprised if cleveland makes this a 6 game series
No to the Damon Jones question, yes to the question about the Pistons and the Mavs.
Yeah the Cavs will win you'll see. Go Cavs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace