Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is lebron james the most hated on YA?

because there are alot of laker fans



Is lebron james the most hated on YA?knicks





I'm not a Laker's fan but I do hate Lebron James. I mean I think he;s a "good" player thats about it, he's not great or anything. The thing that made me lose respect for him was that whole sneakers deal with Nike when he said he'll never do what staphan marbury did, when he put out some Nike's for like 15 bucks or something. He said something like it was a cheap deal bla bla bla..well I say did you forget where you came from? poverty, and some of those people can't afford to pay 70-80 bucks for a pair of sneakers.



Is lebron james the most hated on YA?sports ,nba teams



Didn't know there were people that hated him
I wish lebron could be on the lakers
its equal between Lebron and Kobe. Everyone thinks they know everything when its all your opinion. In my opinion stats when they guard each other is all that matter an lebron is better
FUCKLEBROOM JAMES MWAHAHAHA L oloLOLOLO HAHALOLO
No.... KWAME BROWN IS!!!!



Both Lebron and Kobe fans hate him wahhah!
probably most hated by laker fans. but every one else loves the guy. how can you not like him? i wish he still made those ''the lebrons'' commercials
Kobe is slightly better than Lebron right now
I THINK SO GUEEZE ITS MAKING MEH MADE AND MOST LEBRON FANS DONT HATE KOBE. %26amp; THEN THE LAKER FANS HAVE TO GO HATE LEBRON ITS GEY. LEBRON RULES. ,,|,,---- i agree with you lol %26gt;.%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace